The inside area of your car, known as interior, usually includes the seats, seat belts, harnesses, inside door panels, carpeting mats, dashboard and cargo area. Your car’s interior provides comfort, safety and convenience for all the passengers.
Interior Care Consist of :
• Removing all trash, clean and empty ashtrays and cup holders.
• Vacuuming the interior carpet, seats, seat crevices and console.
• Cleaning the carpets, fabric upholstery, and floormats.
• Cleaning the interior glass with a good glass cleaner and a microfiber detailing towel.
• Cleaning and conditioning leather upholstery.
• Cleaning door jams and vacuuming the trunk.
• Cleaning and applying a vinyl protectant with an ultraviolet (UV) light inhibitor to the dash, console and tops of door panels (the areas with the most sun exposure).