Fine grade clay is formulated to correct surface contamination without an aggressive
approach. Does not require heavy pressure to correct serious surface problems. Ideal for
new car preparation when general surface smoothing is needed. Best choice for removal
of rail head dust, i.e. iron particles and common airborne pollutants. Contains no silicone
and is non-toxic, made in Japan. We recommend using VIP Spray Deyailer as a clay bar lubricant.
(Containers sold separately)
Code: 85-891 Fine Grade Clay Bar (Cool Gray 200gr. Bar)
1. Clay should only be used on a clean vehicle. Before each use knead the clay to expose a fresh, unused surface.
2. Spray a small area of your car’s surface with VIP Spray Detailer.
3. Using moderate pressure, pass clay across the paint until you don’t feel any more “grabbing.” The clay will move freely when all pollutants have been removed. Be sure to keep the surface well lubed. Check clay often for any particles that might scratch the surface, and shave them off.
4. When you’ve clayed the entire car, buff it clean with a dry cloth to remove any clay residue.
5. For the best results, follow claying with VIP Swirl Away, then protect and the shine with VIP Liquid Wax or VIP Clear Coat Wax. This will yield an unbelievable showroom finish and shine.
Usually ships the next business day.
Have questions or to place an order by phone.
Call Customer Service toll free 1-800-336-4379 (U.S.A. Only) or 1-909-591-5500
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific Time