Howard Citrus-Shield Walnut Paste Wax contains orange oil which is a light cleaner and carnauba
wax that provides a hard protective coating. The carnauba wax
creates a barrier that repels water.
Howard Citrus-Shield Walnut Paste Wax is easier to
apply than regular furniture wax. You can lightly buff the finish to
a brilliant long-lasting shine.
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax™ works great
on antiques, kitchen tables, paneling, counter tops, cabinets,
wood floors, etc. It has a fresh orange scent, and contains no
silicone, linseed oil, or petroleum solvents.
- Easily buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine
- Protects with a Beeswax and Carnauba wax barrier
- Cleans with the power of real orange oil
- Protects wood color from sun fade with UV shield
- TOLUENE FREE
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax™ is available in 5 colors:
Code: CS4014 Howard Citrus-Shield Walnut Paste Wax 11 oz.
- Neutral = for all light wood shades
- Maple-Pine = for all light brown shades
- Golden Oak = for all golden brown shades
- Cherry = for all light reddish shades
- Walnut = for all medium brown shades
- Mahogany = for all the dark reddish shades
- Dark Walnut = for all medium dark shades
- Dark Oak = for all dark brown shades
Usually ships the next business day.
Have questions or to place an order by phone.
Call Customer Service toll free 1-800-336-4379 (U.S.A. Only) or 1-909-591-5500
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM Pacific Time